Bellazon

More to Love

Qball

Listen y'all,

We're looking for a NAME, a SLOGAN and a LOGO for a new informal group of Bellazonians - people who admire and appreciate plus-size women.

Group members so far:

• Qball (founder)
  • little miss sunshine
  • Sweet Lu
  • frenchkiki

If you want to be a member, just let me know by replying in this thread or sending me a private message and I'll put you on the list.

Nigella makes cooking look fun, sexy, and oh so intriguing

I couldn't put this any better.

DUDE i'm like drooling when i watch her, she is FLIRTING with the cam lollllllllllll, but hey, she is Nigella, and she can get away with it :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am loving her. lolllll. very beautiful

As for the slogan again... How about "More to Love"?

DUDE SO LOVE THAT, i was thinking that, but was afraid to say it, lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I just found out there was a TV show with that title... Nice.

Oh, geez... Niiice :D Keep'em coming ;)

Oh, I'm terribly sorry... I wanted to edit your post because there was some problem with one attachment link, but I completely screwed it up... :/

More of Christina Schmidt...

schmidt2ae75ae.jpg

christina83ab087c5.jpg

Oh yeah... Remember when those bikini pics were revealed? Tyra was sooo ridiculed by tabloids, I hated that.

Same for Mariah Carey - every time she puts on weight, the media are the first to know it :/

Good idea, Little Miss - this thread is not necessarily devoted to overweight women only, we can also discuss women that aren't that much above the acceptable BMI rate, or just those who've had their ups and downs in the weight department.