Bellazon

Tennis

safin83

so, I'll do a little tennis update just in case anybody apart from safin and me are interested in tennis at all :laugh:

Andreev Wins First Title

Appearing in his third career final, the No. 7 seed Igor Andreev faced home-town favorite David Ferrer in the Championship match of the III Open de Tenis Comunidad Valenciana. The 21-year-old Russian defeated Ferrer 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 in a two hour, nine minute battle picking up his first career ATP title.

Meanwhile in Casablanca, it was an all-Argentine affair in the final of the Grand Prix Hassan II. No. 6 seed Mariano Puerta claimed his third career ATP title defeating countryman Juan Monaco 6-4, 6-1.

source: www.atptennis.com

safin don't be sad :hug:

so, federer is knocked out :evil: hehe safin, you know who's partying because of that :laugh: gasquet beat mr no.1! yeah! and that was his first time winning against a top ten player!

in final we'll see coria vs nadal ... i don't really know who i'm taking...but i think i take nadal...safin what about you?

hey gocho, no doubt, marat has great power of his forhand and backhand side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey princess :)

i already know who won, but i was thinking coria would win because of more experience, and i think he's a better clay court player, but nadal won in four sets, he lost a set at love but the three sets he won were comfertable wins, so i fully expect nadal to play a major part in the french open, dont you think?

regime.jpg   
I heard these two are good friends. They could be sisters but their not, I know. Both Maria, both hot.. I hope Kirilenko gets better and goes up the rankings. She has potential tho. Did well as a junior.

Oh, has anyone have any experience getting Wimbledon tickets?

I am going to be in London in June but I didn't get the overseas lottery ticket but I was thinking of just waiting in line to get at least a grounds pass.. Would love to watch some matches there..I hope I get a ticket. :)