tommy haas won comback player

newcomer was florian mayer

andy roddick won the arther ashe humanitarian award

on the womens side; sharapova won three awards including player of the year

serena williams won comeback player

the wta sportmanship award went to lindsay davenport

anastasia myskina won the diamond aces award

and some pictures:

f184rg.jpgf210br.jpgf226rw.jpgf22a4ij.jpgpic032205n02g4ue.jpgpic032205n03g8mm.jpgpic032205n04g6md.jpgpic032205n05g0ab.jpgpic032205n06g5kv.jpgpic032205n07g3tl.jpg

hey princess, in those tennis awards tommy haas won comback player of the year, well i was thinking, and i feel it sould be marat safin, last season was his first full year back after a long absence, and he made it to the ausie final, and qualified for the end of the year tournament in houston, then of course he won the ausie open a few months ago, thats much better results then what haas got, what do you think???

thank you safin for all those pictures :wub: and did you notice...i didn't faint :laugh: safins gf is so beautiful...

well, i think haas results are not as good as safins. safin played a lot better. i think they gave tommy the award because he had this operation on his shoulder and many people thought he'd never come back again. but i agree with you safin, that safin would have deserved it more. i mean safin beat federer!!!!

Hrbaty Stuns Safin

The fiery Russian and No. 3 seed Marat Safin was shocked by Slovak Dominik Hrbaty in third round competition on Sunday. After a close first set, Hrbaty easily closed out the second claiming the 7-6(6), 6-1 victory. :| :mad: what is going on with safin?

well, lleyton's no.2 again. so i'm still happy :laugh:

damn that play was awsome, did you notice how for most of the rally, hewitt didnt want to hit the ball to rogers forehand :laugh:

and thats the bad part of being a safin fan, you never know what you will get, sometimes its brilliance, like at the australian open, and sometimes its crap like in the past two tournaments :(

you know princess, i think womens tennis is gonna be super entertaining this year. we got serena, who seems to be focused again, sharapova keeps getting better, lindsays playing as best as shes ever had, you got all the other russians: myskina, kuznetsova, dimentieva, both kim and henin-hardenne are back now, and i guess venus should be mentioned also, so now that all women are healthy and playing well, should be a super badass season.

also capriati is still hurt, but dont know when shell be back :(

i'm here *waves to safin* i didn't get access to bellazon in the last few days :( but now i'm back. i didn't get to see miami here on tv <_< well, roger won again...how come I am not surprised at all?! I wish I could have seen it, seemed to be very exciting. and i would have liked to watch venus vs serena. woman tennis is at its best at the moment. lindsay will play the us open, right? then i guess all the rumors of lindsay retiring before the us open were false.

hey princess, glad your back, you missed a really good match, well, i didnt even see the whole thing, i had to go to work, but when i left, nadal was up 2 sets to 1, so i was a little nervous, but its all good, because we all know who won at the end :) :) :) :) :)