Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Sleepwear

Guest MissIsabella

i dont mean to be rude but is the same picture in 230834 different colors really necessary?

Well, maybe u don't like it but some people do. They get to choose which color they like and don't like on Gi :)

Can't say I care for all these duplicates either. Makes them all seem fake.

Thanks for them anyway

i dont mean to be rude but is the same picture in 230834 different colors really necessary?

Well, maybe u don't like it but some people do. They get to choose which color they like and don't like on Gi :)

Can't say I care for all these duplicates either. Makes them all seem fake.

Thanks for them anyway

Well, VS often do use photoshop to alter the colors of their items depending on their inventory. For example, the picture below was used a few years ago, but they changed the colors to accomodate their current collection :p :

v260204al1.th.jpg

Is it me or does this girl enjoy posing topless? She is soo beatiful. Her topless pics are soo sultry and mesmorizing. Anyone agree? :whistle:

Seems like all the VS angels are going topless these days when doing the panty ads.

And where did you find these? Fan-freaking-tastic!!! I don't think I ever seen that first one before. Incredible! That pose, that look, and that caboose! :drool:

I don't know,.... what do you think, 20 virgins or gisele?