Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Sleepwear

Guest MissIsabella

hi there

Does anybody remember a Victoria's secret "Rock Angels" collection launched a couple years ago, with Harley Davidsons, chainmail and Heidi Klum with metal studs and leather and stuff? Gisele did like two ads sporting this line's gear and she looked really hot, I recall, but I just can't seem to find them anywhere, not anymore. They were everywhere, back then. Can anybody help me? I mean, if you have them or anything, can you post them for me? Please? Preety please?

aagh! found them. just in case you wanted to check them out too, here ya go :drool:

she just looks so perfect here..her hair color,fringe,make-up,outfit..everything looks perfect.I wish she would have her hair like that once again!

aagh! found them. just in case you wanted to check them out too, here ya go :drool:

she just looks so perfect here..her hair color,fringe,make-up,outfit..everything looks perfect.I wish she would have her hair like that once again!

me too :0 I love it when its a little bit darker, like when she was younger, with natural blonde highlights, not tooo blonde (i hate when shes too blonde, although she's been blonder - i like the surfer hair of nowadays, too, blondish, with some roots going on, shes hot). But I agree, I prefer darker and natural. :wub: