Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Sleepwear

Guest MissIsabella

Absolutely agree :heart: I know people use to say "good body, but what a man-face!!" I don´t think so...I love those type of faces, that bone structure, her features...you can get lost in them! They´re spectacular!! Adriana´s face is gorgeous, with all those eyes and lips which are simply stunning, but Gisele is...can´t explain. When she smiles, it lights up the room, and her eyes are so interesting, wonderful, sexy...her lips are to write poems about, and she´s so naturally wonderful it would make someone sing about her :laugh: Her face is full of secret, just as Zhenyas and you can never get all of it just by one glance...I honestly think you can NEVER get all of it, for eternal you may watch :heart: She´s never one and the same, but always different, she´s got thousand of women in her, and that´s why she´s so great...along with other of her qualities :)

but I know people got different tastes...so as long as her face is perfect for me, some other may find her ugly :idk: it´s ok, that´s what beauty´s about!!

credit to www.giselefan.org Bandwidth Exceeded. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Absolutely agree :heart: I know people use to say "good body, but what a man-face!!" I don´t think so...I love those type of faces, that bone structure, her features...you can get lost in them! They´re spectacular!! Adriana´s face is gorgeous, with all those eyes and lips which are simply stunning, but Gisele is...can´t explain. When she smiles, it lights up the room, and her eyes are so interesting, wonderful, sexy...her lips are to write poems about, and she´s so naturally wonderful it would make someone sing about her :laugh: Her face is full of secret, just as Zhenyas and you can never get all of it just by one glance...I honestly think you can NEVER get all of it, for eternal you may watch :heart: She´s never one and the same, but always different, she´s got thousand of women in her, and that´s why she´s so great...along with other of her qualities :)

but I know people got different tastes...so as long as her face is perfect for me, some other may find her ugly :idk: it´s ok, that´s what beauty´s about!!

Bandwidth Exceeded. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

credit to www.giselefan.org

omg i couldn't agreee with you more! you stole the words from me! hehe,. u sure have some good taste. I mean yes i know everyone has their own opinions but to say gisele is ugly is just plain wrong. lol u may not prefer her type of beauty but i also love her bone structure and face shape! i really cannot stand it when a really skinny girl has a big round face. sorry not to offend anyone. bone structure is so rare and Gisele certainly has the best of it IMO :wub:

that's right !!!

hehe she's the greatest. she's just so interesting to look at. i never get bored of looking at her pics. I just keep turning the pages whereas with some other models they are gorgeous and sexy but i find myself wanting to stop looking at their pictures after a couple pages. :p

that's right !!!

hehe she's the greatest. she's just so interesting to look at. i never get bored of looking at her pics. I just keep turning the pages whereas with some other models they are gorgeous and sexy but i find myself wanting to stop looking at their pictures after a couple pages. :p

I´m soo glad you agree with me :) :hug:

that's right !!!

so glad you agree with me...hehe see there are lots more others too :heart:

that's right !!!

so glad you agree with me...hehe see there are lots more others too :heart:

:clap:

Hmm I wanna see how it is this year without Gisele...given the American public kind of just knows her....as the big name and Heidi. :/

Reminds me when I was playing Football...My personality totally clashed with my coach and so I got the lovely bench as my friend during the whole season. Well the backup GK sucked ass..given she was the backup GK. :yes: And well the team sucked ass....the opposition everytime would score like no other, the frustration of not winning games just pissed off all my teamates...and in return I was lauging with glee since it was a way of saying *see fuck you coach you need me* :)