Bellazon

Adriana Lima + Aishwarya Rai

lookatme553

can you make josie maran and petra nemcova, petra nemcova and jessica alba, jessica alba and josie maran, jessica alba and ana beatriz barros, jessica alba and adriana lima, doutzen kroes and ana beatriz barros

Josie Maran + Petra Nemcova

Petra Nemcova + Jessica Alba

Josie Maran + Jessica Alba (looks really REALLY familia I can't seem to point my finger on it though)

Jessica Alba + Ana Beatriz Barros

jm_pn.bmp

pn_ja.bmp

jm_ja.bmp

abb_ja.bmp

jm_pn.bmp

pn_ja.bmp

jm_ja.bmp

abb_ja.bmp

lookatme553, this is one of the best ideas so far IMO, but don't you think that you should change the name of the thread :/ . Maybe you should make something like Beaty-Mix, or Beauty Combination, or something like that :idk:

Anyway I would love to see a Daria Werbowy and Jessica Alba Combination

Daria Werbowy + Jessica Alba (reminds me of Katherine Heigl)

dw_ja.bmp

dw_ja.bmp

the mix of adri and ana is so wrong :p

Oh man sorry to bother you. I wish I could download the program but it's not my computer it's my cousin's.

If you ever get around to it:

Jeisa Chiminazzo and Kate Moss

Lily Cole and Kate Moss

Gemma Ward and Lily Cole

Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio and Lily Cole.

If you could do like 1 a day it would be great, take your time.

Thanks, that's a good idea, how do I change the name? I've never started a topic before today. Loll I'll try to do as many as possible today.

Actually only administrators can do it.

Go here, and ask them to change the name of the topic from "Adriana Lima + Aishawara Rai" to "The name you want"

It looks most like Miranda I would say.

If I remember correctly, I used Miranda for the general structure of the face, so I guess she's fairly prominent. The eyes are Adri's, the nose is Ale's, and the lips are from Ana. The hair (and forhead I think) are Jeisa. I don't remember whose cheeks I used....

Here is a picture I had found earlier on the web. It's Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, Scarlett Johanson, and Beyonce combination. Hoping Ya'll gon' like it, and credit to the one that made the combination :idk: :

post-15385-1183502170_thumb.jpg

Can you please do one of Josie Maran & Caroline Francischini

Also what program are you using?

Gosh, I'd like to do that for you, but I am about to start classes, so I don't know when I'll have a chance...but if I get a few minutes I'll see what I can do.

I used a program called photostudio; it came with my camera.

OKAYY.. lol wow I never knew I'd have so many requests. Okay I'll just show you the program. I found a similar program at www.download.com and in the search box type in: FantaMorph and download Abrasoft Fantamorph Pro 3.7.1. It really simple its all about lining up the right key points and the computer morphs it for you, the only thing thats time consuming is making the points on the picture (do the tutorial first, I'm not that great at explaining).

And just to keep this post going, post up the images you created =)

BTW... how do you post the pictures on the actual board so you won't have to open the .bmp files?? Thanks in advance :wave: