Bellazon

Olivia Inge
Thumbnail

sweetandlow

I just ran across pics of her for my first time when I posted some with her and Lily Cole. She's a cutie pie! Am I the last one to hear of her? I didn't see a forum for her so I thought I'd start one. If there is one, I sure couldn't find it. She deserves one! :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Olivia Inge

Height 5'11"

Bust 34

Waist 25.5

Hips 34

Women Shoe 6

Hair Strawberry

Eyes Blue

She's with Premier Model Management in London. She is British, of course. I just think she is a doll!!! :drool: :drool:

Yep, she's adorable. It does look like she just goes out on the town, doesn't it? :laugh: But, if you open my posts with the links to the bmp.'s, you will see some of her work. I'll post more stuff when I get a chance. It's Summer Solstice tomorrow so maybe it will be a less hectic day and I can sit and relax for a bit. :wacko: :/ I just stay so dam busy. I don't accomplish much but I stay really busy! :rofl: :rofl:

I saw that around one of her eyes but I think she just smiles a lot. But, damn, even your 15 year olds can be made to look old, you know? I'm just a sucker for freckles and red hair if it is on a really cute girl. Only guy with red hair and freckles that I think is hot is Prince Harry. WHOA! Harry is a hottie! :drool:

And, it looks like she has a sparkle in her eye and I like to see cheerful, happy people. :hug: The models who never look cheerful depress me. :yuckky:

I know that she began modeling at age 15 or 16 and had quite a lot to say about the uproar about European stick-thin models. I can't find many of her shows yet but they are there. I read the references to them. I'm on the case! :neo2: :laugh:

The darn watermarks on some of the pics :jimmy:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...