Bellazon

Lonneke Engel
Thumbnail

HoneyKiss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yesterday I shot with photographer Marc de Groot.

(He is going to marry the love of his life Irena on the 5th of September, who is an amazing hair dresser and make up artist. Funny enough the stylist of Elle also is getting married on the 5th of September, to all: congratulations!).

We shot the cover for dutch Elle.

I was happy (again) because we got a really nice lunch at the Witman Kleipool Studio in Amsterdam, prepared by Christien Engelbronner, who takes care of the catering at this studio, while also being a dietician ( and a mom).

Great fresh bread, cheese, tasty salad and a homemade soup made of snap peas, and for desserts there were real smelling and great tasting fresh strawberries, it was all delicious!

I always say, eating good food at a shoot is important to keep the whole crew happy, and give a model enough energy to look amazing in the picture. Food is the base of a good shoot.

I definitely think this was a really easy, fun shoot, and I hope the pictures will be great!

picture by Marc de Groot: Lonneke ( with hair in rollers) and Christien talk about the importance of healthy food and how to prepare it.

I hope we can find pictures from this Elle Dutch shoot

post-1779-0-1446123250-18303_thumb.jpg

organiceyourlife.com