Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

As a celebrity and fashion photographer in NYC, when I first heard the song "Werewolf" by Cat Power it inspired me to shoot something that was as sensual as the sound. I approached Gravure Magazine about the project of shooting something very sensual in perfect simplicity and just focusig on the beauty of the girl in her moment..

I managed to get Shane Siegler on the project, a DP that I have wanted to work with for a while. He has his own RED camera which was a huge bonus...with these kinds of projects there is no budget, so I had to make sure that I could do something amazing, but keep the idea so simple as not to be too expensive, for this is was all about the execution of a simple idea. More often than not one has to get out of one's own way so that the visuals have room to reach their full potential.

The key for this was to find the right girl. Leigh Crystal, at Next is a long time friend and great supporter of my work. She suggested the gorgeous Marloes Horst...thank you Leigh!!! I think she must be one of the most beautiful women on the planet. She has such a sensuality and sexiness about her that is incomparable.

I wanted to create a scene where the viewer gets to share an intimate moment with her.....as she is waking from a beautiful sleep. The feeling of a Sunday morning, she is rested, content, relaxed...that everything is exactly as it should be, in the moment!!!

Before I started shooting and said to her that I want her to just be as gorgeous as she could possibly be. I know that she was "feeling it" as her reply to me was..."how much more beautiful do you need me to be???" I loved that, and knew that she was about to give us an amazing performance!!! I always want my subjects to feel beautiful in front of my camera.

Industrial color did all the editing and color grading on the project and before I knew it we had a gorgeously sensual vignette of a gorgeously beautiful women.....more of that please!!!!

http://www.workoninternet.com/business/hom...45-article.html