Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

Lynn thank you for the translation :flower:

Marloes is just 23 and has already been on the cover of Vogue and Elle. She also walked with her long legs for Prada and Chanel. New in the fan club is Mister Armani.

Marloes: Before me Victoria Beckham, Meghan Fox and Rihanna did it, so to replace them is very cool. I think all the Dutch models got that down to earth character that’s why I think all the people love to work with us. That’s what I’m hearing all the time when I’m at a shoot: that they are glad that we are Dutch.

The Frisian girl felt very comfortable in lingerie, without hesitation she takes her clothes of for Calvin Klein swimwear, Pirelli calendar and Victoria secrets.

Marloes: In those shoots I have more freedom. If you wear a dress or clothes, you have to stand sometimes more tighter or you can’t do some motions cause it doesn’t look good. With posing in underwear and swimwear you can do what I want, it can’t go wrong. must be you can do what you want.

For the people that have plans to go to the beach, the showpiece from Ulla models got some advice when it comes to a beach body.

Marloes: No, it will not come easily. Eat whatever you want but eat half of it, in smaller portions. And that’s all you have to do.

For Marloes it’s fun for how long it takes, she daydreams sometimes about clogs and cows.

Marloes: As you can see I have always very cool shoots so I want to do that for a little while. But I’m definitely coming back to the Netherlands, because I do miss it.

If you need help pm me on facebook, i will also keep a eye on her thread ofcourse!! That's sweet. maybe i will!