Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

^^ guess she'll be doing a lot of travel between US and ISrael. Not many Polish diaspora anywhere else

What about the UK, Germany, Holland, Ireland and... well, lots of other countries? Anyway, good for her. It will be interesting to watch. 

My guess is it's @slavjankic that she's tagged in a few of her ig pics lately

I was thinking the same.

@bellcha her ex is Wojtek Szaulinski.

Jcv8B4jZ.jpg

And nice to hear about the tv show, I suposse it's in polish, so I hope is subtitled because I want to watch it xD!

^^ guess she'll be doing a lot of travel between US and ISrael. Not many Polish diaspora anywhere else

Is it anti semitism?

The largest amount of immigrants from Poland (New) are in The UK. Also Sweden, Italy, Germany. A lot of polish immigrants (Old) are in the US.

Boring subject of her show.

Ireland total population is 4 mil tops. She said large number od diaspora in that quote :idk:

Anyway, this is the era of the EU which is characterized by significant intra European migration, and free move,ent of people which makes it kinda futile talking about diaspora within EU :/

In terms of numbers US for pbvious reasons is no1 for European diaspora, Poles including

^ If she's gonna talk with Polish emigrants I'm positive she will talk with the recent ones, so Poles in the UK and Ireland are the most likely subject. Migration of young people to the UK is important current issue here in Poland and it concerns people from Jac's generation. Mass migration to the US is rather thing from the past and anything regarding Polish - Israeli relations is a touchy subject people prefer to avoid.

I think it's interesting, I'm not from poland, but is nice to see how's the life of people from x culture living in a different one.

I like the idea, especially because Jac told she's patriotic and wants to fight with negative stereotypes about Poles.

My girl <3

Hi Olga :wave:

Did she said something about her role in the show? will she be in front of the cameras or something different as a producer or whatever?

Hi Dalia!

She's definitely a host, but I think the show is also her idea as she mentioned her inspiration was Anthony Bourdain. It's gonna be a travel show: she will visit places where many Poles migrated to and talk with them about meaning of being Polish and feelings toward Poland.

It's definitely gonna be Polish-centric show :D

Edit:pilot was shot in her Warsaw apartment with her friends

I think it's interesting, I'm not from poland, but is nice to see how's the life of people from x culture living in a different one.

It could be interesting for someone from outside of Poland. The immigration is the main subject here almost everyday. There was this TV show Leftovers. The immigration in Poland is like in this show. 2 millions of Poles left Poland after the country join EU.(lot of my friends and colleagues just disappeared). I think Jack was asking Bijoch once about that subject. I only hope that it won't be produced by TVN. (In that case only negative stereotypes will be promoted) I hope Jac will be more recognized in Poland. Or at least as Anja Rubik. Jac speaks polish. Seems to be very nice person. Boring or not I will watch.

Thank you for all the information, OlgaMaria! I can't wait to get my hands on that issue! She's patriotic? Well, I like her even more (if it is possible to like her even more). Did she say what TV station is producing the show?

And just one more thing regarding Israel - I don't think there are many people in Israel who remember living in Poland so I reckon Israel won't be her main destination. And just like OlgaMaria said - it's a touchy subject. 

Is it anti semitism?

The largest amount of immigrants from Poland (New) are in The UK. Also Sweden, Italy, Germany. A lot of polish immigrants (Old) are in the US.

You consider post war migrants old??? Also suggesting they were exclusively Jewish????

Ridiculous!!!!