Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Apparently she won't appear in CK ads, because Lara is now brand exclusive (info from tfs). That means she will be in every other campaign :D (joking, but judging from her runway season, everyone wants a piece of Jac),

jacb.jpg jac2.jpg

Jac is 100% made in Poland and represents the new generation of top models.

Great warm personality, stunning beauty, incredible walk on the runway....

That's how a real model should be.

She really bonded with our special friend Frida this season.

Is it a good thing?

You guys tell me...

[modelwhispers.blogspot.com]

Scoring a cover or campaign is a big deal but the ultimate model coup is getting a designer to name a product after you. Marc Jacobs has been doing it for years with his coveted handbag line (who can even think of Marc’s bags without thinking of the ubiquitous Stam) and now Alexander Wang gets into the game with a shoe collection named after - you guessed it, his favorite models. Which model inspired Wang shoes are you feeling?

jac600x456.jpg

Jac Flat Sandal

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=16710

^ :| oh wow

Haven't really checked Monika's thread in w hile... but for some time now, I have this thought of her becoming somehow as big/good as Gemma... well, I don't want to exaggerate, as Miss Ward has (had? :( ) an incredible career, but just look-girl is not 18 yet, and she has worked with so many important people, and really have "that something"... it really takes sth to become the face of Hermes at age of just 13, being photographed by P. Lindbergh, right? ;)

I think she has 'it'. Ad campaign for Hermes at the age of 13, 3 years later she closes Hermes show. Even when you open IMG site there's a slideshow of the pics of the agency's most famous/successful models and Monika is among them (Naomi, Kate, Gisele, Lara, Freja, Sasha and many more).

I'm really curious what ad campaigns she's gonna get and if it will be something like both Toni & Anna J had for S/S 2009 season.

^I hope so. I've really loved her work with him so far, it looks promising. They have potential to do a lot of great work together.

Course, Jac has promise to do work with or without Meisel, but it would be even better for her if she has his support early on.