Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

why do they to grow up so soon? She�s just a kid still.

I know :/

I mean, many models start too early for me, but then again, if I start complaining about Monika's age, sb will tell me AMJ also started early :cain:

But idk, Anna J. started when she was 15, and Monika as 14 (but she was in hermes campaign as 13 year-old :o )

But still, 15 is more close to 16, while 14 is more close to 13....if that makes sense to anyone :p

I wonder if she even started high school this school year or not yet :blink:

Well, after all it's her parents' decision, but if I was Monika's mum, I would like her to wait at least 2 years more, if she wanted to work badly....

But, I'm not her mum, so that wasn't my decision.

Still, it doesn't change the fact she's a real cutie! :o :wub:

Let's face it...

People generally, for the most part, want to make something of themselves. In this day and age, that usually means making money to become something and someone. It's a sad fact of society but there's nothing anyone can do. Monika, like many others, probably comes from an area in Europe where her family can survive but not thrive in life. She and her parents undoubtedly understand this and have more than likely taken everything in consideration. In doing so, they realize that if she can't have too much of a childhood, she'll plan for and have a great life as time passes.