Bellazon

Diana Hemeon was an international fashion model signed with Elite Model Management in 1985-2001 in London, Paris and Amsterdam.
She was the face of Lanvin and Helena Rubinstein.

Measurements as of 1990:

Height: 1,74 m

Dress Size: 36-38

Bust: 86

Waist: 58

Hips: 86

Shoes: 38-39

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Blue-Green

Composite cards: Synchro (London) 1986 & Elite (London) 1990

69004 Diana Hemeon Synchro (London) 1986.jpg 69005 Diana Hemeon Synchro (London) 1986.jpg 69006 Diana Hemeon Synchro (London) 1986.jpg 69007 Diana Hemeon Synchro (London) 1986.jpg

84211 Diana Hemeon Synchro (London) 1986.jpg 84212 Diana Hemeon Synchro (London) 1986.jpg

28617 Diana Hemeon Elite (London) 1990.jpg 28618 Diana Hemeon Elite (London) 1990.jpg

7 hours ago, parisienne said:

Thanks for the thread,Danny! Nice ed. 🙂

Thank you for suggesting it was Diana in the Barynia ad :flower:

Hopefully we'll find more of her work, she was an active model for 16 years, there has to be a lot of material to discover

7 hours ago, parisienne said:

Intimité n.2125 - 23/29 May 1986

Originally posted by Dayrell - ID by RocketQueen

Thank you so much for posting here :flower:

I'm also looking for any information about that Bliss magazine in the post above, I couldn't find literally anything, not a single issue in sale on Ebay, not a bit of information in Google. So if anybody knows anything about this magazine, please share :flower:

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, missparker7 said:

If you search for "Platin" in the Vintage Model IDs topic there are several advertisements for Platin from 1988.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/search/?q=platin&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=44661

Maybe another is also Diana? You can post here. I looked at them, but can´t tell.

This is interesting. I see Deborah Klein among the others...don't think Diana but I want to study better.  image.png.9079c1a3dbc146a1afd58efd0e5daabf.png

• 4 weeks later...