Bellazon

Clint Mauro
Thumbnail

> Clint is an American model, aspiring actor, writer and producer. Originally born in Alabama to Italian parents, his family relocated to Indiana soon after his birth. In high school he was team captain and MVP twice of his basketball team. After high school he briefly attended Anderson University before moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling and acting. After being rejected by several modeling agencies, he was scouted by Al David while working as a greeter at an Abercrombie & Fitch store. David thought he had lot of potential and decided to bring him to Miami to begin production on developing his style and look for the modeling industry. After four intensive days of working with David, Mauro learned what his look and market was and returned to Los Angeles with David as his manager. Soon after he started to work steadily in the fashion industry. After landing the cover of Out magazine and several fashion editorial spreads, he got the opportunity to work with renowned photographer Bruce Weber for L' Uomo Vogue and soon after with power shooter Steven Meisel for D&G. In August 2007 he achieved supermodel status when he became the signature model for Armani Exchange underwear. He has been dubbed "The fave model face of Armani enterprises (Armani Exchange and Giorgio Armani)".

> Standing 6'2" tall, Clint enjoys writing, acting, playing basketball, martial arts and watching movies. " I love watching movies and have a lifelong dream to meet Clint Eastwood for reasons other than the obvious...(my father did actually named me after him). But like so many others, I really admire and respect him for the body of work that he has produced and or starred in and the longevity of his career. "

Clint has been on quite the career path since his early beginnings. He has traveled around the world and worked with many of the biggest leaders in the business including Giorgio Armani, Guess, Dolce Gabanna and GQ, as well as had shooting partners the likes of supermodels Alessandra Ambrosio, Irina Sheik and mega star Jennifer Aniston.

In between his busy schedule as a model, Clint is studying his acting and learning the ropes of producing as he would like his idol Eastwood someday produce and star in his own films.

• 2 weeks later...