Bellazon

Vegans Sentenced for Starving Their Baby

Nemeside

That seems to be a misleading article title. It mentions vegans, but if you look at the charges, they are about murder, manslaughter and other things that bear minimal relevance to veganism. It'd be like a newspaper printing "Islam rapes teen girl" in a christian country fearing Islamic insurgence :cain: Anyway, I'm sure there are substitutes in terms of irons and proteins in vegetables that are required by a baby (right? :unsure:). It'd be interesting to see the evidence though. I mean, how does someone not notice a baby wasting away? The size between being healthy and malnourished baby seems quite noticable :idk: :dontgetit:

bad parenting :no: (assuming they had the best of intentions for their baby)...otherwise its just murder :| or "involuntary manslaughter" (what the hell is that? someone was forced to accidentally kill their baby? :confused:

I know I'm a good guy. That's why, KBIII, I'll set you up with the Joker any time you want!

you so evil :rofl:

That seems to be a misleading article title. It mentions vegans, but if you look at the charges, they are about murder, manslaughter and other things that bear minimal relevance to veganism. It'd be like a newspaper printing "Islam rapes teen girl" in a christian country fearing Islamic insurgence :cain: Anyway, I'm sure there are substitutes in terms of irons and proteins in vegetables that are required by a baby (right? :unsure:). It'd be interesting to see the evidence though. I mean, how does someone not notice a baby wasting away? The size between being healthy and malnourished baby seems quite noticable :idk: :dontgetit:

bad parenting :no: (assuming they had the best of intentions for their baby)...otherwise its just murder :| or "involuntary manslaughter" (what the hell is that? someone was forced to accidentally kill their baby? :confused:

no, i think title is good, baby died because his parents were vegans who gave veganish food for baby, which (food) is not suitable for baby (actually veganish food is not healthy for any people) so baby died from malnutrition, de jure it is a murder - everything is clear