Bellazon

Need help analyzing couple's body language for school project

scriptgirl

She's often a bit behind him. Not like she's literaly standing behind him, more like he's just closer to the cameras than she is. This is probably because she has her arm around him most times which I think would mean that's she's attached to him or very proud that he's her boyfriend. But even when they're walking he's ahead of her which you could say means that he's the leader in the realtionship. They both seem like they like each other and I wouldn't say that one of them is more uncomfortable than the other, but it does seem like the girl if more into him because she's always trying to show how happy she is by looking up at him and smiling, leaning into him or hugging him. She seems to be saying "This man is my boyfriend and I'm so happy that we're together. He treats me wonderfully!" Just my two cents, hope it helped :D

Off topic- The dude looks like a bum most of the time and the chick needs a bra and some fashion sense:ninja: