Bellazon

Jamie Gunns
Thumbnail

Thanks everyone :wave:

those are littlewoods not lipsy. jamie doesn't work for lipsy. it doesn't matter what brand of clothing you wear when working for a catalog. the catalog is your client NOT the brand you happen to be wearing.

That's right, but I was wondering smth: brands don't even make some directions about booking models, for example color of skin, hair and stuff like that? Is it same for the models who work for Nordstrom, Bloomingdales...? Coz I see some girls doing some brands at Bloomingdales couple of seasons, or I'm just imagining things? :ninja:

no problem chocolate. In certain markets, it's easy to identify models because they only book models from those areas and they tend to be the same girls over and over. Once you establish your elf as a catalog model especially if your direct book, your going to get a lot of catalog work else where. Jamie is signed to Heffner. Heffner is known for getting their models tons of catalog work.

Jamie isn't signed to any Spanish agencies at the moment. Not sure how she booked this.

Agency update

Premier Models London

Karin Models Paris

Ford Models Los Angeles

Wilhelmina Miami

Munich Models

Modelwerk Hamburg

Heffner Models Seattle

formerly of

Elite New York

IMG New York

Elite Barcelona

Ulla Amsterdam

Xray Models Athens

ANC Models Hamburg

Elite Models Stockholm

Bleu Model Management LA

Ford New York

Muse New York

Women Milano

Elite Models Lisbon

• 2 weeks later...

I personally haven't seen these pictures (at least don't remember anyway) so thought I'll post them on the off chance it hasn't been posted here before :)

John Ciamillo Photography

I think you posted those before. LOL.

To answer you runway remark:

Jamie only started doing a lot more catalog work recently IE the past two years. In the beginning she was Image. She was so popular that she was placed on Premier's Special Bookings board. Jamie also took part in the Elite Model Look Competition which none of those pictures surfaced. The problem with searching through shows is your only doing the big name shows. Jamie didn't do a lot of shows but has done some. You don't go from Elite NY to IMG that easily. IMG wasnts money girls and runway types. At one point she was represented by almost every Elite model agency which is not an easy feet. You have to be pulling in major money for them to want to put you on the boards of all those agencies.

I personally haven't seen these pictures (at least don't remember anyway) so thought I'll post them on the off chance it hasn't been posted here before :)

John Ciamillo Photography

I think you posted those before. LOL.

To answer you runway remark:

Jamie only started doing a lot more catalog work recently IE the past two years. In the beginning she was Image. She was so popular that she was placed on Premier's Special Bookings board. Jamie also took part in the Elite Model Look Competition which none of those pictures surfaced. The problem with searching through shows is your only doing the big name shows. Jamie didn't do a lot of shows but has done some. You don't go from Elite NY to IMG that easily. IMG wasnts money girls and runway types. At one point she was represented by almost every Elite model agency which is not an easy feet. You have to be pulling in major money for them to want to put you on the boards of all those agencies.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know which shows she's done. I'm just saying not to give up because you will eventually find more. i help way too many people on this forum to even spend time to find the things i want to find for myself. your good at finding things so I figure you'll find it before i can. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...