Bellazon

Models in G-String

idlos

Models in G String.

I open this thread to share photos of your favorite models in g-string.

In particular, I have always found g-strings to be one of the sexiest pieces of both swimwear and lingerie. Although the nude of a model is always welcomed by everyone, I think that sometimes not showing everything, or partially hiding it, is much more sensual.

I admit that I have a certain fetish with the g-string, it seems to me a garment that is too revealing, too provocative. It leaves very little to the imagination and covers the essentials.

However. For those who don't know, we are going to illustrate the difference between a G String and a simple thong. Here in Latin America the G string is simply known as "hilo" (string) or "hilo dental".

On google I found the following simple and practical definition:

G-string is a very thin piece of cloth that covers the minimal part of the genitals. G-string passes between the buttocks and is connected to a band held around the waistline. Thong, on the other hand, has a wider band or cloth line. Most of the time, it is one or more inches wider than the G-string.

So to sum up: the g string has much less cloth than a normal thong, it's almost a simple string at the back and at most it has some small detail in the upper part, covering nothing or almost nothing of the model's booty.

Here is an illustrative example

1746889635_gstring.thumb.jpg.af13ea91ed9599a29c3c59b7f0a07d40.jpg

So with the above explained, please share which are your favorite models wearing a g-string. 😎