Bellazon

Taylor Fuchs
Thumbnail

yay :hehe: lets make it happen then :laugh: we should say to the editors, look, we know what we are talking about, we look at the models practically everyday and we think this is how it should go down :knives: ;) i think i could think of models and what editorials we could do with them pretty much all day, theres so much scope to work with because theres lots of professional and lovely guys out there. but first, taylor and vlad... :nicole:

:D

You have an amazing imagination Belgian... :)

But let's start out with the basics, Vlad and Taylor... :evil:

oooh that is awesome :bounce: what a find govea..thank you :hug: hahaaha he so beat the interviewer in those pressups :drool: it was a good interview as well because he and taylor really got on

You're welcome. :)

I know from the beginning that he would win! :D

That guy stood no chance, Taylor's an athlete! :laugh:

nooo problemo honey :hug: good team work eh :D im used to seeing new pics of him so often now that if its been a few days im thinking come onnnnnn so glad falconer managed to find some

i still have screencaps and older ones to post to keep the thread alive whilst we wait for more again. never have enough taylor :hehe: in my opinion :clobber: :laugh:

:rofl: i like that hartigan, i dont think even ali, as pretty as she is, could pull off a beard. and it bothers me that shes taller than him in that picture because of the way hes stood haha i dont know why, it just does

this one is for govea especially...given the last convo we had about vlad and taylor :whistle: and so it begins! jst a shame it had to be in those outfits :laugh:

frankiemorellobs041.jpg