Bellazon

Sophie Nelisse
Thumbnail

Clarence

Marie-Sophie Nélisse (born March 27, 2000) is a Canadian actress. She is known for her Genie Award–winning performance in Monsieur Lazhar, as Liesel Meminger in the film adaptation of the best-selling novel The Book Thief, written by Markus Zusak, and as Caroline in The Kid Detective. She stars as young Shauna in Showtime's series Yellowjackets.

Bio & Filmography

Showtime's "Yellowjackets" premiere in Los Angeles - 11/10/21

B-0003.jpg B-0004.jpg B-0005.jpg B-0001.jpg B-0002.jpg

40 minutes ago, Sunshiine said:

Thanks for making the topic @Clarence😁Been watching her on Yellowjackets. She's a really good actress and she's from my neck of the woods too 😊

Her bio says she was born in Windsor, Ontario, and is of French descent.  The family moved to Montreal when she was four.  Off topic but when I was a child my family traveled to Quebec every other summer so my mother could visit the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré.

45 minutes ago, Clarence said:

Her bio says she was born in Windsor, Ontario, and is of French descent.  The family moved to Montreal when she was four.  Off topic but when I was a child my family traveled to Quebec every other summer so my mother could visit the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré.

Oh that's nice 😊I don't think I've ever been there but I just googled it and it looks beautiful.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...