Bellazon

models reading

lisa-1

It's a shame you can't see what all the books are on the photos. Does what they're reading give any insight into their personalities or their intellect?

I can see Natasha Poly is reading something to do with geishas. Ale Ambrosio's got some horrid lifestyle improvement manual: "The Life You Were Born To Live: A Guide To Finding Your Life Purpose". Didn't she find it already? And Doutzen is entertaining herself with a pamphlet on Creative Nail Design - she must be bored!

this topic was a great idea, i think people underestimate models too often...and i think maybe we underestimate the hours of their life they spend sitting around before a show or doing fittings....i'd imagine they go through quite a lot of books during fashion week!

this topic was a great idea, i think people underestimate models too often...and i think maybe we underestimate the hours of their life they spend sitting around before a show or doing fittings....i'd imagine they go through quite a lot of books during fashion week!

I agree!