Bellazon

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Thumbnail

pmech

hewitt0010.jpg

Biography

Born February 21, 1979 in Waco Texas, Jennifer Love Hewitt was raised by her mother in the small town of Killeen. 'Love' comes from her mother's best friend in college, but her brother Todd gave her the "Jennifer" part. It was the name of a girl he had a crush on when he was younger. He said the name Love may not be cool when she grows up, boy was he wrong. She stands 5' 2 1/2" tall, and has the best smile ever. Family includes Mom (Pat Hewitt), a speech pathologist, Dad (Danny Hewitt), a medical technician, and her brother Todd. Her parents separated when she was six. Her first entertainment job as at age 3, where at a livestock show she sang "The Greatest Love of All".

When she was 4 she disappeared in a restaurant-dance hall, she was later found on the stage singing "Help Me make It Through The Night". By 5, she was taking tap, jazz, and ballet lessons, which led her to joining the Texas Show Team, which toured the Soviet Union and Europe. The talent scouts advised her that even at age 10 moving to LA would help her career and it did. Love quickly found commercial work and a role on Disney's "Kids Incorporated" where she met future co-star Scott Wolf. While doing Party of Five she took correspondence classes from Laurel Springs High School for Young Actors and graduated in 1998.

You may know her for her acting (which she was quite successful), but she has three solo albums as well. One of her goals after acting is to be a child psychiatrist. She founded and runs Love Spell Entertainment (her own production company!). Love sent 3 dozen pink roses along with a 2-page letter to Gwyneth Paltrow the night before Paltrow won the Oscar in 1999. Paltrow sent a reply a week later, and Love framed it "it's my favorite thing". When the 2 actresses met for the first time at the 2000 Golden Globes, "she came up to me and gave me a hug for the flowers. I thought I was going to pass out. I was absolutely going to have a heart attack," Love said.

We hear she likes strawberries with whipped cream and chocolate. Her best friend's her Mom! Many TV appearances, Movies, loads of interviews, magazine articles, and her music is absolutely beautiful. Young, talented, Jennifer Love Hewitt.

For every one of her pics go to:

www.PMech.net - Then click on Jennifer Love Hewitt