Bellazon

Eva Riccobono
Thumbnail

Party.in.Paris

According to some Italian websites, Eva was harshly criticized for posting a picture where she's portrayed breastfeeding her son Leonardo during a shoot (you can see the picture above on this page). Here you are the link to read some of the comments (in Italian).

http://velvetgossip.it/2014/08/15/eva-riccobono-allatta-il-figlio-foto/

In case you don't speak that language, I'll translate.

"You are gorgeous but I don't like to see this private moment in public".

"I think this picture is distasteful".

"Exploiting this particular moment is not normal because it's not only yours. It belongs to your son too. I think it's needless".

"Eva, you are beautiful and smart but I don't like this picture. Certain moments shouldn't be shared with strangers".

I'll end my post with the same question made by the Italian site. Why so much indignation? :idk:

Thanks for all the pics, Teò! :PinkCouture2: I remember her (very) short hairstyle. If I'm not wrong, she cut her hair for La Perla shooting. Even now, she says she was in love with that haircut. Personally, I never liked it.

The pics of her arrival in Venice... :wub2: I can't believe how good she looks without make up (and probably under the worst sun light).

Another film for Eva? At least, I read this in her Twitter account. "Stare sul set di un film e non avere la connessione per 3 settimane è quasi ascetico..." She's in a film set and she'll be there for 3 weeks. I couldn't find more info about upcoming projects...Does anybody have some news?

Venice Film Festival 2014. "La vita oscena" cast.

Thanks for all the pics, Teò! :PinkCouture2: I remember her (very) short hairstyle. If I'm not wrong, she cut her hair for La Perla shooting. Even now, she says she was in love with that haircut. Personally, I never liked it.

The pics of her arrival in Venice... :wub2: I can't believe how good she looks without make up (and probably under the worst sun light).

Another film for Eva? At least, I read this in her Twitter account. "Stare sul set di un film e non avere la connessione per 3 settimane è quasi ascetico..." She's in a film set and she'll be there for 3 weeks. I couldn't find more info about upcoming projects...Does anybody have some news?

Venice Film Festival 2014. "La vita oscena" cast.

In love when she was in every runway with that hairstyle! :D Piergiuseppe Moroni didi it for La Perla 2004 campaign Prisma. Such a cool hairstyle! Eva has great hair. BTW tomorrow she'll be on the September cover of Grazia magazine and in the interview she talks about her new movie "Le Frise Ignoranti". It's a comedy, she'll be the main character and they're shooting it in Bari, Italy.

^

Grazia Italy September 2014 cover preview  :ddr:  :heart: 

post-40704-0-1446132829-39694_thumb.jpg

Agreed Prisma, after "Labbra" (a sound experiment btw) I was worried about her future plans..now she has proved her talent and I hope she'll cast more dramatic movies like "La Vita Oscena" and "E la chiamano Estate" because personally I HATE italian comedies!

I remember I was SO fu***ng sad when she announced her partial retirement from modelling years ago, but it's clear that modelling full-time is not on her hearth anymore, so I try to accept it!  :flower: 

It would be SO cool if she were a bit more present in the fashion scene.no?  "Half and half " as models/actresses as Eva Herzigova and Laetitia Casta.