Bellazon

Eva Riccobono
Thumbnail

Party.in.Paris

Eva for FarexBene.

Eva supports FarexBene in its spot about violence and abuse against women.

Director: Federico Brugia.

Music/Edition (for Instagram): Matteo Ceccarini.

Warning: At 0:33 there is a terrible image of a victim of violence. Sensitive people should beware.

Instagram version.

http://instagram.com/p/vlqGNbKa5c/

Warning: The same disturbing image.

Backstage pictures.

post-86567-0-1446132867-60878_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1446132867-61791_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1446132867-66816_thumb.jpg

post-86567-0-1446132867-69577_thumb.jpg

Brava, Eva!!!!! make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

On set (I guess she's talking about "Le Frise Ignoranti").

Looking at the costume she's wearing, my faith in Italian comedies starts decreasing again... :/ I hope to be wrong.

A topmodel like her involved in these italian comedies..how bad! :(

She was great in "E la chiamano Estate" (a junkie prostitute), but why her fashion agencies aren't working for something relevant fr this amazing girl?? Every girl that's not an "it" anymore has her spotlight with some decent work..c'mn guys Eva really deserves mpre relevance in the fashion industry! 

!

btw "Credevo Fosse Amore" charity campaign is really touching..poor Valentina!! :-( Eva looks amazing as usual in Prada, Miu Miu and Dsquared2! 

Thanks for all the updates Prisma!!!

You're welcome, Teò. Nice to see you here again after a while...Flower%20for%20you.gif
Regarding to her acting career, I think that living outside Italy is not the best choice for her. In the end, she's still a newcomer in film industry. Maybe she should have more presence in Italian show business in general (in order to get more and better roles).

Credevo Fosse Amore is a great and very needed campaign (by the way, yesterday was the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women). I like that fact that Eva is involved in that kind of work. Celebs with social awareness are always more interesting.

Cases like Valentina's are heartbreaking and sadly, they are more frequent every year in lot of countries.

Flowerpower :-D looking fab in Valentino!!!

Glad she's hitting the London fashion scene now that she lives there..she's in contact with Alexander Werz (a relevant pr).

Regarding to her acting career, I think that living outside Italy is not the best choice for her. In the end, she's still a newcomer in film industry. Maybe she should have more presence in Italian show business in general (in order to get more and better roles).

maybe she could cast some international movie production and stay away from the irrelevant actual italian comedies..btw I use to love her more as model than an actress ,-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lampoon magazine issue #1 February 2015

Photography by Anoush Abrar

Eva Riccobono and Matteo Ceccarini

Creative director: Carlo Mazzoni

Interview by Paolo Stella

Outfits: Dior and Burberry Prorsum

Previews

post-40704-0-1446132885-69454_thumb.jpg post-40704-0-1446132885-69903_thumb.jpg 

• 3 weeks later...

^ I know what you mean Prisma..I miss her fashion days so much!! Look at the Lampoon shooting..she's INCREDIBLE in Dior! 

I hope now that she's based in London and after this looong break she could return in the scene with a new kind of career in fashion..actress, but also model/socialite that books prominent jobs, covers, campaigns etc..fingers crossed! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

The path she has chosen is not clear to me. I mean, apparently she wants to become a "full time" actress, so to speak. But on the other hand, I think she's not working enough in film industry. I think she is not building a name as an actress, she doesn't have enough presence in movies...and in fashion, either. :/

Lampoon Magazine.

post-86567-0-38669200-1428346847_thumb.j

^ that's the point indeed! I mean: I think she's taking her time for being a good mother first..but I don't think her actual role in cinema is at the top..I hope she'll be casted for new cool roles as in "E la chiamano Estate"!

About modeling: fahion world has specific rules: she's definitely not the "it model", but she is respected and beloved by many fashion houses as model/socialite/jetsetter..I would like if they push her a little bit more after her break due to her son Leo.

She's enjoying life as a mother btw ;-) and she's cool and gorgeous as always.

• 2 weeks later...