Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

@khyrk Which editorial of Natasha for US Vogue with Karlie has been deleted? Which year? I don't remember..

2009 upwards

They were running and smiling. They were like 4 girls??? It's somewhere in one of her old threads. 

Are you sure it wasn't for Fashion Night Out in 2009? In that spread there were tons of models.. and Karlie was there too

No I swear my life on it lol. I thnk Marco can help me out here lol

I wonder who's taking her at MET Ball. Peter Dundas and Natasha Poly for Roberto Cavalli?

I read Kim Kardashian is going to wear Peter's first dress for Roberto Cavalli so i think Natasha isn't going to wear Cavalli. I would love to see Natasha in Givenchy to be honest.. with Riccardo!!!

Are you talking about a Meisel ed from 2009 with Dunn, Liya, Jagodisnka and Karlie, 'Madcap World'? :)

By the way... I bet everything I have that today Natasha will be dressed in Dundas first dress under the Roberto Cavalli brand to the MET Gala!

Are you talking about a Meisel ed from 2009 with Dunn, Liya, Jagodisnka and Karlie, 'Madcap World'? :)

By the way... I bet everything I have that today Natasha will be dressed in Dundas first dress under the Roberto Cavalli brand to the MET Gala!

KIM KARDASHIAN TO WEAR PETER DUNDAS'S FIRST* DRESS FOR ROBERTO CAVALLI TO THE MET GALA

*Technically it's his first dress since returning to Italian fashion label. Plus, here's your guide to who's dressing whom at the annual gala.

Sometimes fashion houses manage a PR play so pointed — so pure — that it makes you tear up a little bit. On Monday morning, for example, Kim Kardashian announced via Twitter that she had just wrapped up a fitting with Peter Dundas, who in March announced he was returning to Roberto Cavalli as creative director, and that she would be wearing his first creation for the house to the Met Ball that evening.

Swish. Nothing but net.

Kardashian is, needless to say, a great get for the recently acquired Italian fashion house, which no doubt wants to let the world know about its new designer. And Kardashian will enjoy the status of being the first to be dressed by Dundas since he returned to Cavalli. And isn't mutual leverage one of the great joys of an event to which designers typically show up with a famous face or two on their arms, earning the Met Ball the nickname "Fashion Prom"?

Cavalli isn't the only fashion house to reveal whom it's dressing tonight. We'll be updating throughout the day, but here's the running list.

Tory Burch is dressing Melanie Laurent, Dianna Agron and Maggie Q

Coach Creative Director Stuart Vevers is taking Chloe Grace Morëtz and Dree Hemingway as his dates

Tommy Hilfiger is dressing Karolina Kurkova, Behati Prinsloo, Shu Pei, Richard Madden and Rodrigo Santoro

Carolina Herrera will dress Zhang Ziyi, Lily Aldridge, Alexi Ashe Meyers and Patricia Lansing

Fashionista.com

The ed we're talking about was never published. :(