Giambattista Valli
Isabel Marant
Nina Ricci
Maison Margiela
Paul&Joe
Sonia Rykiel
Stella McCartney
Vionnet

Like I said before, loved her performance at this show. She performed so well. :p

Creeping Margiela Model Aneta Pajak Says It Was One of the Best Shows of Her Life

hn Galliano’s ready-to-wear debut at Margiela was one of Paris fashion week’s most-talked-about collections, in part due to the unusual walks models took down the runway. Girls staggered and traipsed down the catwalk to sometimes hilarious effect, and no one did it better than Aneta Pajak, whose exaggerated creeping provided a touch of madcap to the already theatrical show. With an orange fur beret and vibrant makeup obscuring her delicate features, one would never have guessed that Pajak was the blond bombshell spotted on the runways at Isabel Marant and Anthony Vaccarello. For Pajak, it was that transformative aspect that made Margiela one of her best experiences to date: “I felt like an actress. For me, it was one of the best shows of my life. I would definitely like to do something like this again.”

Pajak’s rise has been meteoric. The Polish beauty signed to DNA began modeling eight months ago and was quickly selected for a Gucci exclusive at Frida Giannini’s final ready-to-wear show. Since then, Pajak has been on the fast track, walking for a plethora of esteemed brands including Chanel, Dior, Versace, Chloé, and, of course, Margiela. Working with Galliano proved liberating. “John is a very inspiring person,” said Pajak. “He has the soul of a real artist.” The designer’s penchant for letting his models create characters on the runway offered her an opportunity to shine. Instagram exploded after Pajak careened down the catwalk, and that may have been the intention all along. “It was supposed to be a surprise for the audience at the show—and it was!”

Style

• 3 weeks later...