Bellazon

Aaron Paul
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul Marries Fiancee In Malibu

post-20251-0-1445987496-8903_thumb.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- “Breaking Bad” star Aaron Paul has married his fiancee, Lauren Parsekian. Reps for the pair confirmed the news to People.

On Sunday morning, Lauren posted on Instagram about getting ready for the event.

“Wedding time. Did my own make up! And hair by this babe @michaelkanyonhabib,” she wrote.

A source told Us Weekly that the pair tied the knot in Malibu, Calif., at the Cottage Pavilion at Calamigos Ranch.

Lauren wore a Cinderella style gown with white boots, a source told the mag.

Aaron’s “Breaking Bad” co-star, Bryan Cranston, was reportedly one of his groomsmen.

The actor Tweeted on Friday about his big wedding weekend, writing, “And so it begins. #mrmrspaul.”

Aaron proposed to Lauren, a founder of the Kind Campaign, which aims to stop girls bullying other girls, over New Year’s 2011 in Paris.

“She’s the greatest woman that has ever existed,” the actor previously told GQmagazine. “No offense to other women on this planet, but she is hands down the best.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Breaking Bad': Aaron Paul On The 'S--- Your Pants' Ending

http://www.huffingtonpost.com

post-20251-0-1445987503-69491_thumb.jpg

As "Breaking Bad" begins its final eight-episode run, let's look to Aaron Paul for some parting words about the end of the series:

"You guys are gonna s--- your pants!" he told BuzzSugar.

As a fan of the show, Paul said he would think about the show ending as "tragic." "I can't believe this show is ending," he said. "I didn't want it to end, but after knowing how the final eight hours play out, I couldn't be happier with the way that it ended."

Paul told Collider he doesn't mind holding the secrets that every "Breaking Bad" fan wants to know.

"I don't have a problem not telling people because I don’t want to ruin it for anybody," he said. "Everyone asks me, but they don't really want to know, and I know that. It’s not that big of a deal ... [A]fter knowing how the final eight hours play out, I couldn’t be happier with the way that it ended. Hopefully, you all agree, and I feel pretty confident you will agree."

Pauls' "Breaking Bad" co-star Betsy Brandt, who will appear opposite Michael J. Fox in "The Michael J. Fox" show this fall, said fans will be satisfied with the ending.

"I told the writers before we even started shooting Season 5, I said 'I was a huge fan of 'Six Feet Under,'" she said. "I loved the series finale of that show where you see everybody's life and death, and I said, 'We don't need to shoot it, just write it and just give it to me' ... It's the perfect ending for this show," she said on the red carpet of NBC's upfront presentation in May.

"Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan said he cried writing the last chapter. "I actually cried writing the end -– 'The end' on the last episode. I haven’t since then," he said.

"Breaking Bad" fans can ease the pain of losing the series with the "Breaking Bad" beer from Marble Brewery.

The final eight episodes of "Breaking Bad" begin airing Sunday, August 11 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC. 

• 2 weeks later...

post-20251-0-1445987504-22061_thumb.jpg

Paul in Calvin Klein–Celebrating the final season of television hit Breaking Bad, actor Aaron Paul attended a screening earlier this week in Culver City, California. Dressed by Calvin Klein Collection for the event, Paul wore a black micro-tweed wool two-button notch lapel suit designed by Calvin Klein men’s creative director Italo Zucchelli.

http://www.thefashionisto.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...