Bellazon

FOCUS on FACES!

soularheart

She has a beautiful face :drool:

Who is she ?

mejb6.jpg

What do you guys think of this girl?

She's my friend :) She wants to be a model, but she keeps on saying she's not pretty enough. That's why I posted her pic here! I think she has a good shot, but hell, I'm her friend so she doesn't really believe me. She thinks I'm saying it just to humor her :(. She doesn't want to admit it, but she has low self esteem. In high school, she was bullied a lot and people said she looked like an insect.

So what do you think: model material or not?

She is cute enough for my taste, but you should post more pix of her and make a poll :wave:

She's my friend :) She wants to be a model, but she keeps on saying she's not pretty enough. That's why I posted her pic here! I think she has a good shot, but hell, I'm her friend so she doesn't really believe me. She thinks I'm saying it just to humor her :( . She doesn't want to admit it, but she has low self esteem. In high school, she was bullied a lot and people said she looked like an insect.

She has a beautiful face :drool:

Who is she ?

mejb6.jpg

What do you guys think of this girl?

She's my friend :) She wants to be a model, but she keeps on saying she's not pretty enough. That's why I posted her pic here! I think she has a good shot, but hell, I'm her friend so she doesn't really believe me. She thinks I'm saying it just to humor her :(. She doesn't want to admit it, but she has low self esteem. In high school, she was bullied a lot and people said she looked like an insect.

lol How are we supposed to answer that question basing just on one picture - even if thats a pretty picutre ?:)

It takes more to be a 'model material' then just a pretty photograph. I say, let her send her photos and stuff to a creditable agency and they gonna answer this question :)