Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

great pics, but I kinda agree: this is a typical case of photoshopping overkill. :( Ana is gorgeous as she is, she doesn't need all that airbrushing. It'll do more harm than it does good.

alstublieft

lasenza4.jpg

lasenza3.jpg

lasenza2.jpg

lasenza1.jpg

the thing about these pictures is that the powers that be photoshopped her to death ..kinda kills it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow,this is not ana,dosnt look to much like her...wierd..but it seems very manipulated,i dont like that,although the pics are very SWEET :wub:yeah photoshopped.. <_< ,not cool..BUT WHERE ARE THESE PICS FROM?

It's from a Saks 5th Avenue Catalog. And that picture was cropped from my screenshot I made and posted in the Show us your desktop thread it looks a little smaller. :D

I only scanned that one and a few others (there are 29 pages total), but I didn't do the rest cuz Nine said she was gonna do em, and hers will look better I'm sure. :)

I'll give you the original of that picture though, ;) I didn't touch up anything so it's still grainy and some fuzz shows up, :p Just never got around to these scans yet.

post-16-1115670823_thumb.jpg

Need to do that, don't I? Had that catalog since... what, before Christmas?

After the Pronovias project is completete. Saks first, then the Guess catalogs. Might as well fuck off on all the magazines I get, since I can only get what is easily available, and everyone scans that. *S*