Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

Is Kendall Jenner the next Victoria's Secret Angel? Reality star is 'in the running' to become lingerie model

She's taken the fashion world by storm.

And following her successful walk on the runways of Paris Fashion Week Kendall Jenner may have landed herself one of the biggest modelling contracts in the world.

According to In Touch, the 18-year-old is being considered by Victoria's Secret to become their next Angel - a highly coveted position. 

Just look back at all the negative comments on the first page of this thread...she has done really, really well for herself. Great style, handling the paps well, and getting great runway time. I think this industry is robust enough to filter out the "models" that rely solely on their family/background to get through.

Though I don't like to argue or put negative comment here in her place like many others do ,but I can understand why many people aren't accepting her as a model,truly I think the same as them in just  the point that her face(ok beautiful &cute) but it suits an actress more than a model,you can pass her easily as actress but not as a model,at the same time,she can pass as model if we look at her other features,good height,good body,she loves fashion and has very good style which is so important for a model. Maybe also commercial modelling is more suitable for her than HF.

Many people also think she only has modelling gigs beacause of her famed family,yes true,but let the girl has her chance ,let her proves herself.She's not the only model who got benefits of knowing big designers ,she doesn't have to be poor or lacking fame to have her chances.If she failed to prove herself and get people like what she presents,designers will quit her.It's a matter of commerce,business,money,that what matter for them.