Bellazon

Ranya Mordanova
Thumbnail

SirenaLuna90

i 'borrowed' some amazing ranya pics from tfs her thread there is 58 pages, compared to our.. what... 3 or 4?? :(

cred to original posters, scanners

she looks so amazing @ marc jacobs in the white dress.its funny, all the other models look like they have kabuki makeup on

but shes so pale she looks completely gorgeous :wub:

i love the stuff youre posting from London fashion week. she looks sublime @ julien macdonald

i cant wait to see her @ gareth pugh.. i bet she will be his fave model :alien: :heart:

thanks, unknown!

ranya @ jacobs

post-16964-0-1446018597-08937_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1253553767_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1253553799_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1253553830_thumb.png

You are so right, she's so beautiful at Marc Jacobs :pinky:

Her skin, her eyes, her bright brows, everything is simply gorgeous in Ranya :wub: I can exactly remember when she started with the longer hair, she looked "just" pretty, then the Supreme Contract and everything has changed :woot: Ranya got a new haircut, Givenchy loves her ... She became a real "top" Models (we have at out time at the moment no topmodels, but for me she's one) This is just amazing. I can't wait to see Ranya in Milan or Paris, imagine her in John Galiano ...It would be just amazing :pinky: :wub: :heart:

Penny, thanks a lot for these pics :hug: