Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

OMG... Latest news (I mean Bloom/Bieber conflict) shocks me a little... 

As I previously wrote - I don't understand people from Miranda's PR team. Leo, Brad, Bieber, Gerard, Chris and now this poor Packer. Nobody cares that Miranda with a polite smile  provides in interviews that they are just friends or that all these affairs are rumours. They should make a statement that another hurtful gossip will follow legal actions. Of course it would be ridiculous to comment each little gossip but Miranda is a mother, she represents international brands, she should care about her good name so her agent should finish it, once but sharply.

No matter how hard she tries people don't  believe her, don't respect her and they compare Miranda to Kim Kardashian, I don't consider it as a nice compliment. She has a bad luck that  most of her recent successes are covered with scandals. She was promoting Escada Joyful - bang, another affair. I was searching for new pictures from Munich but no one cares about her first fragrance campaign ever. Instead of that, people insult her because of alleged affair with Bieber.

Times have changed. There are too many celebrities now. Maybe in the past motto " No matter what they write until  they don't  twist the name " brought benefits. If I was a respectable employer I probably wouldn't hire a model which is notorious associated with disgusting slandersUnless my product or service would also be trashy. Maybe her team thinks that scandals make her more famous.

" So much fun on Set @mirandakerr, Kristal & Gaby! Same Spirit, great Energy & beautiful Minds. Simply Unbeatable! Make Up by Me. "

post-22656-0-92192200-1406791945_thumb.j

Source: @_ninapark Instagram

Oh, it would be great to see Miranda in Vogue Deutschland :blush:

" Love to work with @mirandakerr #photoshoot "

post-22656-0-87369100-1406795639_thumb.j

Source: @_ninapark Instagram

It seems that Miranda really tries to develop her skills :thumbsup:

Kerr isn't just the face for 7 For All Mankind she also helped create the concept. " Miranda was involved from the very beginning as we conceptualized #7Obsessions " Andy Griffiths, vice president of marketing, said in a statement. " Her creativity and input was inspiring and her efforts have continued throughout the editing process. She was involved to the very end."

Source: usmagazine.com

that shocked you... the lame punch out isn't the shocking part. 

the possibility this little repulsive disgusting brat slept with Miranda is not only shocking but extremely disturbing. 

have some standards Miranda, you're a mother.

going from one of the most attractive men in the world and respectable over all good actor, to this discussing scum bag lousy musician child obnoxious celebrity... that's is shameful and disgusting! 

they were one of the most beautiful celebrity couples, shame what happened, and I truly hope that this disgusting kid is making up stories...

Yeah and orlando bloom would go arund punching people random without any apparent reason...please!

the possibility this little repulsive disgusting brat slept with Miranda is not only shocking but extremely disturbing. 
going from one of the most attractive men in the world and respectable over all good actor, to this discussing scum bag lousy musician child obnoxious celebrity... that's is shameful and disgusting! 

they were one of the most beautiful celebrity couples, shame what happened, and I truly hope that this disgusting kid is making up stories...

This!! Orlando Bloom surely isn't a violent person, I seriously doubt he would have reacted this way without any reason. 

Yeah and orlando bloom would go arund punching people random without any apparent reason...please!

This!! Orlando Bloom surely isn't a violent person, I seriously doubt he would have reacted this way without any reason.

Sure, but I don't think Miranda and Bieber did something together. If what Bieber says is real ( which I doubt ), it's really bad ... I mean, I don't get it ! It can't be true

As I previously wrote - I don't understand people from Miranda's PR team. Leo, Brad, Bieber, Gerard, Chris and now this poor Packer. Nobody cares that Miranda with a polite smile  provides in interviews that they are just friends or that all these affairs are rumours. They should make a statement that another hurtful gossip will follow legal actions. Of course it would be ridiculous to comment each little gossip but Miranda is a mother, she represents international brands, she should care about her good name so her agent should finish it, once but sharply.

No matter how hard she tries people don't  believe her, don't respect her and they compare Miranda to Kim Kardashian, I don't consider it as a nice compliment. She has a bad luck that  most of her recent successes are covered with scandals. She was promoting Escada Joyful - bang, another affair. I was searching for new pictures from Munich but no one cares about her first fragrance campaign ever. Instead of that, people insult her because of alleged affair with Bieber.

Times have changed. There are too many celebrities now. Maybe in the past motto " No matter what they write until  they don't  twist the name " brought benefits. If I was a respectable employer I probably wouldn't hire a model which is notorious associated with disgusting slandersUnless my product or service would also be trashy. Maybe her team thinks that scandals make her more famous.

You are absolutely right