Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

My best friend is a size zero. She eats like no body's business, and she finally, FINALLY was able to walk into a store and the size zero jeans weren't loose anymore.

There is nothing she can do about it shy of medication. Her metabolism is too fast, and she is just naturally as thin as a rail. All models are far too thin, but looking at Hana here, whose hair is healthy and skin seems to be as well, my suspicion is she gets all the nutrition she needs, which lends her skeletal like frame to the natural state of her body and not an eating disorder.

You can look at the candid pictures of models to clue you in to the ones who might be eating nothing. Go take a look. Check the hair and the skin. I'll give you a hint: Adriana was lying when she said she eats all she wants and doesn't diet.

I agree with Nine. I had two friends in high school who were very tall ( one was almost 5'11 ) and were extremely, almost sickly thin, but they ate and ate and ate. There was nothing they could do about their weight, it was all in their genetics. Nine is also right about checking the hair and skin for true health.

Though, Nine, could you elaborate on the Adriana bit, please? I'm just curious. :wub:

Hana for  Gucci

adv_5118.th.jpgguccienvymeparfumadfallwinter2.th.jpg

Random pic

60438s4rd.th.jpg

wow.

in that "envy me" pic, hana really REALLY looks like Avril Lavigne. . .

i was the "guest" who wrote that she needed a hamburger. i just wasn't signed in. and you're right, nine. judging from her candids, she definitely has a healthy looking glow about her face, and her skin/hair is gorgeous. i just think she's terribly thin though. i mean, metabolism or not, if she ate some bbq ribs, she's put some meat on those bones!! lol.

I've just discovered tht Chilax transferred over here!

Cool! Hope you guys are doing good!

I bring an insanely gorgeous pic of Han which you'll have probably seen before

44-byblos1.jpg

Also Hana is in a multimodel editorial in next month's US Vogue

http://www.dec.org.uk/ - Donate to all those affected by the Tsunami

same with karolina.  she was pages and pages ahead of gisele for a while, and now gisele has like 40 pages on her.  its crazy.

I don't think everybody knows about this new forum just yet. Give it a while, I'll spread the word!

I still can't believe people still want to discuss Gisele personally. Overated, boting and a has been in my opinion. She's only really known as the girlfriend of an equally overrated celebrity.

I'm more interested in people like Hana because for the most part they are new to the business and their anonymity in comparision to the likes of Gisele is far more appealing.