Bellazon

Sofia Vergara
Thumbnail

Adriana's_Biatch

eww im sorry. she looks like an older version of mariah carey. she looks like a faked tanned 50 something year old lady. her body is good, not face. she looks like a desperate 50 year old that tans too much with a shitload of makeup. i hate her eyebrows and face. she looks like laura from the spanish show

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I ever get married and my wife looks like that at her 50's, I'm the luckiest bastard in the world :)

well the body is good. the face is way off. bye

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh shit i wouldnt go that far. i never said i was better. i justsaid shes ugly and every other girl on here has a better face than her

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes!! this website said she looked like charo. thank god.

http://www.puertorico-herald.org/issues/20...ngPapi-en.shtml

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man, it's official: there is serious beef between Natalie and Sofia Vergara :p

Never seen so much antipathy... wow :dontgetit:

Natalie, I've no idea what or who Charo is, but please, don't believe everything you read without questioning the writer's motive(s)... There is no lost love between Porto Ricans and Columbians. I've been to both countries (I like to think of PR as a country, even though it's a US protectorate), and I've got to say Columbian girls are generally waaaay prettier (and hotter), something proud Puerto Ricans don't like to face (in all fairness, there are pretty girls there too, but Columbianas, especially from Cali, have this certain "je ne sais quoi" that can't be touched... imho).

Neo, you say Natalie is hotter than Sofia Vergara? Well, well, well, now I'm really curious - bring it on, Natalie! :laugh:

well the body is good. the face is way off. bye

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh shit i wouldnt go that far. i never said i was better. i justsaid shes ugly and every other girl on here has a better face than her

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes!! this website said she looked like charo. thank god.

http://www.puertorico-herald.org/issues/20...ngPapi-en.shtml

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man, it's official: there is serious beef between Natalie and Sofia Vergara :p

Never seen so much antipathy... wow :dontgetit:

Natalie, I've no idea what or who Charo is, but please, don't believe everything you read without questioning the writer's motive(s)... There is no lost love between Porto Ricans and Columbians. I've been to both countries (I like to think of PR as a country, even though it's a US protectorate), and I've got to say Columbian girls are generally waaaay prettier (and hotter), something proud Puerto Ricans don't like to face (in all fairness, there are pretty girls there too, but Columbianas, especially from Cali, have this certain "je ne sais quoi" that can't be touched... imho).

Neo, you say Natalie is hotter than Sofia Vergara? Well, well, well, now I'm really curious - bring it on, Natalie! :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bring what on?everyone is hotter than her. she does look like charo. and charo is not attractive. and again, i am talking about her face being unattractive, NOT her body ;) her body's great