Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

Guest quasicartes
midnight club 2 its starting to piss me off cuz ive been stuck at the same race forever now and i cant beat it  :mad:

Have you tried using cheats... :evil:

Guest quasicartes

every single game have cheat, it's just that you dont look hard enough. Go to major game sites for the cheats. Or maybe you should go to yahoo.com and search for game cheats.

Guest quasicartes
On the PS2 : Devil May Cry 2 ( I need to get the third one  :drool:  ) & restarting SplinterCell

On the PC : Just finished Hordes of the Underdark

What? A girl playing waaaay cooler games than me? This can't be happening!

Man, I fucking HATED the end boss in DMC 2, I had no problems with the first game, and mostly no problems with the second game, until I got to the end.

I need to rent it again, if only I had a controller. :( Can't wait to play the new one either though, gonna have to buy a new controller.

Any one seen the previews for this game God of War? or at least I think that's the name.

It looks pretty cool, or at least the video they show does. But that is usually a sign of a game being shitty. If they don't show you any gameplay footage, then the game usually blows. The fact that they try to win you over with cinematic footage is bullshit. It might be worthy of a rental though.

Man, I fucking HATED the end boss in DMC 2, I had no problems with the first game, and mostly no problems with the second game, until I got to the end.

I haven't even gotten that far. Stupid demon coming out of the stupid office building with it's stupid floating head <_< :angry:

ETA: The third one looks very cool. I'd buy it just because it's pretty :p

• 4 weeks later...

have started playing "fight night round 2"(new version of fight night 2004) on PS2 with friends, its really cool and fun game when you play with company. may be someone here knows how to control power of your punch. there are these things called "hay maker", "power punch" etc but i cant do any of them, i did a few times but it was all by chance. so anybody can tell me how to????

• 1 month later...

i play alot of ddr...and tonight a bunch of friends came over and we played ddr allll night long. i schooled them all for most of the night, then my girlfriend came over for like an hour and put me in my place :laugh: but i was still untouchable on the song "kick the can" on heavy. i got a 256 combo and did a handstand 3 times during it....one of which i got on my video phone :ninja: :cool: