Bellazon

Lucia Dvorska
Thumbnail

Fialka

I love her She's my Favorite on "A Model Life" she was even before the show began becouse she's Eastern European :heart: But she's great anyways she takes amazing pics :wub: I hoped she's get the contract..

She's so funny on the show :hehe:

I wanna see!!!! :woot:

I love her She's my Favorite on "A Model Life" she was even before the show began becouse she's Eastern European :heart: But she's great anyways she takes amazing pics :wub: I hoped she's get the contract..

She's so funny on the show :hehe:

I wanna see!!!! :woot:

Here

& she's shooting in the middle :)

..ugh Angelika pissed me off sooo bad <_<

Too bad that's the only video from Modle Life on youtube

Here

& she's shooting in the middle :)

..ugh Angelika pissed me off sooo bad <_<

Too bad that's the only video from Modle Life on youtube

damn!! have you seen that?? First the model with NO body, and then came Lucia....oh my, I call THAT a BODY!!! She´s gorgeous!! I think she´s gonna grow to wonderful woman :heart:

post-3761-0-1446128524-83114_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446128524-84054_thumb.jpg

Lucia Dvorská: Krásna Slovenka v americkej šou!

BRATISLAVA - Má devätnásť, je krásna a je jednou zo šestice modeliek účinkujúcich v americkom šouprograme českej topmodelky Petry Němcovej - A Model Life (Život modelky).

Bratislavčanka Lucia Dvorská skúša spolu s modelkami z USA, Brazílie, Austrálie a Veľkej Británie preraziť za veľkou mlákou. Tento veľký súboj krások sa odohráva priamo pred zrakmi divákov televíznej stanice TLC.

Šesť krásavíc účinkuje v šouprograme petry Nemcovej. „Mala som šťastie a bola to aj náhoda, že si ma do programu vybrali. Asi najviac zavážila moja bezprostrednosť a komunikatívnosť,“ myslí si Lucia Dvorská o svojej účasti v šou. Všetky diely relácie sú už predkrútené, pričom výrobu programu zvládli za dva mesiace. „Podstatou projektu je ukázať, ako vyzerá bežný deň modelky. Ľudia si totiž o nás väčšinou myslia, že iba veľa zarábame, ale to, koľko tomu musíme obetovať, si málokto uvedomuje,“ vysvetľuje sexi modelka. Diváci v relácii neuvidia žiadne intímne zábery, no ako Lucia tvrdí, napriek tomu sa majú na čo tešiť. Dej šou sa odohráva v centre New Yorku na Manhattane v jednom z najluxusnejších hotelov - v apartmáne na 34. poschodí.

Zdroj: Nový Čas

translation:

Lucia Dvorska: Beautiful Slovak in american show!

BRATISLAVA - She´s nineteen, beautiful, and one of the six models staring in american show of czech topmodel Petra Nemcova - A Model Life.

Bratislava - born Lucia Dvorska is trying to make her breaktrough "beyond the big splash" (as US is called) along with other models from USA, Brasil, Australia and Great Britain. This great beauty fight is happening right in front of the eyes of TLC station watchers.

Six belles are taking part in Petra Nemcova show. "I was lucky to be chosen to the programme, and it happened quite by a chance too. I think it was mainly because of my naturalness and communicability that they chose me," thinks Lucia Dvorska about her participation in the show. All the segments are already pre-filmed, and making of the show was managed in two months. "The root of the programme is to show how a common day of a model looks like. People tend to think that we get a lot of money for actually doing nothing, but very few people realize how much we have to sacrifice to this work," explains the model. There will be no intimate scenes to be seen, but as Lucia claims, there is a lot to be looking for though. The storyline is set in the centre of New York, on Manhattane, in one of the most luxury hotels - in apartman on 34. floor.

Source: Novy Cas (New Time)

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn