Bellazon

Michelle Lombardo
Thumbnail

GOCHO

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If anyone has seen the video of her on the SI website you'll know she is way hot. On top of that she has got great curves and extremely large breasts...so large I coundn't figure out if they were real or not the first time I saw them. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Hm..I remember seeing this girl in the SI videos, thought she was interesting looking. Michelle kinda reminds me of Kim Smith and Laryssa Castro, but very unique in that she's much more athletic and voluptuous. I'm not usually into quote unquote 'bigger' girls, but I'm really digging Michelle in those candid shots on pg 1. Niiiice!

Very pretty in the pic below

post-3240-1144304260_thumb.jpg

A lot of supermodels are beautiful but not pretty, if you know what I mean.

I agree with most of what you said, but I'm curious what you mean by ^. B/c imo, there are girls who are pretty but not necessarily beautiful. I never really thought how it cud be the other way around. Just curious, elaborate please. :wave:

A lot of supermodels are beautiful but not pretty, if you know what I mean.

I agree with most of what you said, but I'm curious what you mean by ^. B/c imo, there are girls who are pretty but not necessarily beautiful. I never really thought how it cud be the other way around. Just curious, elaborate please. :wave:

Ah, thanks for asking. :)

I can't really define it in concrete terms. To me, a lot of models just don't have this "wholesome" look to them, just raw beauty. For example, Gisele Buendchen or Izabel Goulart: both incredibly beautiful, but I've never had that short but intense infatuation with them that I've had with Petra Nemcova, for example.

This is why Petra tops my all-time favorite list. :)

• 1 month later...