Bellazon

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Help

The Joker

LOL, sorry i have to do that to draw your attention !!! So...here's the problem. I just downloaded the game "Roller Coaster Tycoon 2" And the read me note said :

"1. Mount "RCT2.iso" with Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools.

2. Place the "rct2.exe" in the installation directory.

3. Play and enjoy! "

I know Horaz told me how to do this before but... wha... ?? Deamon Tools ??? How ??? Alcohol 120% ??? Im only 19 !! :blink: wha ??!!

Plz help me step by step ... Horaz, Mattlovemodels, Follow the Angel, anyone ?? ... :cry:

just open the ISO with your favorite burning program, then install it. alcohol and daemon tools are virtual CDs so you dont have to waste a CD/DVD but its too much effort to explain so burning is easier ;)

Hey Maddog :wave:

OK, so i have to burn something called ISO into a CD right ?? Err.... ISO ?? Wha ?? where can i find it ?? You mean .iso ?? Even .iso or the filr name is ISO...i cant find it ... Im sorry... :|

This was what i did :

First i installed the .rar thingy. I extracted it and i clicked on the "setup" thing. It did something like an installation to my computer and created a shortcut on my desktop but when i clicked on the desktop . "no disk inserted" ... what the heck ?? :|

just open the ISO with your favorite burning program, then install it. alcohol and daemon tools are virtual CDs so you dont have to waste a CD/DVD but its too much effort to explain so burning is easier ;)

OK, so i have to burn something called ISO into a CD right ?? Err.... ISO ?? Wha ?? where can i find it ?? You mean .iso ?? Even .iso or the filr name is ISO...i cant find it ... Im sorry... :|

This was what i did :

First i installed the .rar thingy. I extracted it and i clicked on the "setup" thing. It did something like an installation to my computer and created a shortcut on my desktop but when i clicked on the desktop . "no disk inserted" ... what the heck ?? :|

go to My Computer, right click the CD -> explore. In there you should see a directory called like 'crack' or something inside that folder youll find rct2.exe which is essnetialy a no CD patch. Copy and paste that file into whatever directory you isntalled the game. ususaly like c:/program files/whoever_makes_the_game/roller coaster..../

Itll ask you are you sure you want to over write the .exe say yes and play your game.

oh and don't condone piracy and simply because I know how to crack a game doesnt mean ive ever done it :whistle: :ninja:

This was what i did :

go to My Computer, right click the CD -> explore. In there you should see a directory called like 'crack' or something inside that folder youll find rct2.exe which is essnetialy a no CD patch. Copy and paste that file into whatever directory you isntalled the game. ususaly like c:/program files/whoever_makes_the_game/roller coaster..../

Itll ask you are you sure you want to over write the .exe say yes and play your game.

oh and don't condone piracy and simply because I know how to crack a game doesnt mean ive ever done it :whistle: :ninja:

Err... maddog. I download it from torrent so theres no CD involved. If i rightclick on (E:), it would be a blank drive. However, i did go back and check on every file my eyes can see and i dont have any thing with .exe . Is there any hope ?? Torrent fooled me ?

Okay, since I'd have to dl the desktop recorder extra I decided to use my good old friend screen again. Sry, maybe someday I'll be full of energy and dl that program :laugh:

Nvm, here are some pictures.

I used the warcraft files, because I don't own Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, but it's the same (except the file names :D)

First click on your Deamon Tools Icon and choose:

"Virtual CD/DvD Rom" and decide what device you want to use (I wanted 0, because it was free ;)).

post-15029-0-1446082689-37439_thumb.jpg

Select "Mount Image"

post-15029-0-1446082689-4084_thumb.jpg

Select the files you want to be opened by Deamon Tools (something like: Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.iso)

post-15029-0-1446082689-43247_thumb.jpg

Open your Workspace and you'll see that there is a new device (which you normally do not own). Open that device and there should be an installation menu be opened. Have fun!

post-15029-0-1446082689-46215_thumb.jpg

If something is not working, then send me what ever you dl ;)

I wanna reply this from yesterday but my internet at home is like shit right now HAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Im really appreciate this, Horaz, Maddog :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 more thing i wanna ask, when i start the game do i need the internet or something ?? 'cause whenever i wanna play it i have to click on the "imaginary" diskdrive like crazy. It wont start right away. I have to click on it like 10 times, i try every thing and it would only start 10 mins later.... could it because of my lazy internet ??? Or my laptop ?? OMG or maybe its because i've been downloading movies after movies recently and its running out of diskspace... any idea ?

Probably your computer is worse. And now your computer needs some time to start the game.

I remember a funny picture:

An optimist would say the disk is half empty.

A pessimist would say the disk is half full.

A real computer geek would upgrade anyway.

:laugh:

Probably your computer is worse. And now your computer needs some time to start the game.

OOoooww..... upgrade, yeah right ... hahaha as if i know how to do it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...

Im gonna delete some movies, see if it'll run faster ... hmm...

I AM SOOOO HAPPY !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OOoooww..... upgrade, yeah right ... hahaha as if i know how to do it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...

Im gonna delete some movies, see if it'll run faster ... hmm...

I AM SOOOO HAPPY !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, this is just so wrong xD

no it wont make your computer run faster

Really ? Then... what should i do ?? :(

Does things work right away in your computer ?? Its a new laptop, :( Its a Dell Inspiron | E1505 . :(

I dont think its because of my laptop. I think its because of something.... hmm...