Bellazon

Which model/fashion show?

Cowzo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe it's Ditta as well...I also believe (vagely remember) it's from a LISCA lingerie show. Alternately, it could also be her in 2018 (with longer hair) in a Epure Lise Charmel 2018 show.

I can't be sure, but I seem to remember a PARIS FRANCE Lisca show in 2014 where Ditta, and possibly more importantly, Natalija Osolnik and/or Tina Katanic all participated.  You should check those 2 names as well for the mystery woman.  We don't have much to go on at all - fuzzy picture, and no idea what the lingerie line is, or the year. That's a triple whammy.

5 minutes ago, Xerus said:

I can't be sure, but I seem to remember a PARIS FRANCE Lisca show in 2014 where Ditta, and possibly more importantly, Natalija Osolnik and/or Tina Katanic all participated.  You should check those 2 names as well for the mystery woman.  We don't have much to go on at all - fuzzy picture, and no idea what the lingerie line is, or the year. That's a triple whammy.

Thank you very much guys for the information! I'm pretty sure it was a 2023 show because she was sharing it on her IG timeline in January 2023. There also was a follow up clip with a friend who was filming this show. That's the reason the quality of the screenshot is that bad.

49 minutes ago, Xerus said:

well, that's the most help, then.  A year.  Haha - Scratch all the other names.  My memory of Ditta walking the catwalk for a show in older than 2023 :)

Haha much appreciated anyway! I've seen a short footage with her walking for Intimissi Uomo Christmas edition 2022 in case your are looking :)