Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

An interview/shooting she has done to her sister -who's also a model- ❤️

BODY TALK WITH CHELSEA MILLER

My sister and I have an understanding. We are just there whenever, wherever, whatever. Name it, you got it. That said, we barely ask a thing of the other, then occasionally cash in all our chips. Sometimes the only person who can help is a sister. Just knowing she is out there, a woman who grew up in the same household at the same time is a pure comfort to me. Taking her picture is something we both love. I see so much of her that someone with less of a personal connection would never see, could never see. I know all her insecurities, that tiny waist that blows my mind, I see that little curl of her lip, that look in her eye that means she’s about to completely lose composure. Sometimes I even wait for it, because that’s when she shakes it out has a laugh and relaxes. It was my absolute pleasure to shoot her in Dôen, a brand that I’ve become so close to - one that understands how to dress sisters with completely different body types, and make us both feel like we are wearing clothes specifically designed for us. Take it away Chels. - Alyssa Miller

https://shopdoen.com/blogs/journal/body-talk-with-chelsea-miller