Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

On 11/9/2018 at 7:42 PM, EmPeter2015 said:

Does anyone else feel like she got her lips done? I know she’s always had beautiful lips but in some photos lately it looks like her bottom lip is about to burst. 

I'm not sure.  She's had full lips forever.  Picture here is from 11 years ago.

post-16964-0-1446083599-67311.jpg

I think you might be right. Unfortunately it seems like the combination of moving really quickly (Started dating and were married within 7 months) and then him being away on tour did not work for them. I noticed right after their honeymoon was when the loving posts stopped and in August they unfollowed each other then seemed to get back together by end of September. Take your time getting to know someone, guys! 

10 hours ago, EmPeter2015 said:

I think you might be right. Unfortunately it seems like the combination of moving really quickly (Started dating and were married within 7 months) and then him being away on tour did not work for them. I noticed right after their honeymoon was when the loving posts stopped and in August they unfollowed each other then seemed to get back together by end of September. Take your time getting to know someone, guys! 

Yes!  I really hope he wasn't playing her for a green card or something.  I hope she's ok though - she seemed head over for him.

Career wise, I miss her being in NYC.  I think we would get a lot more work from her if she moved back, but obviously I can understand her staying in LA with all her animals.

She seems like a bit of a chameleon when it comes to the places she lives and the men she dates/marries so California will probably be where she really breaks through with her vintage and bags. Texas was her cowgirl phase where she was more about photography and modeling for friends and their brands and New York was obviously where she made her money and had the bigger print contracts. She’s a beauty and seems to have a good heart and will probably come out on top. I think Cam was head over heels for her as well but I also think he’s the type who falls hard and fast and maybe doesn’t use his head. He was like that with Camille Rowe (who I feel like he never got over)