Bellazon

Catherine Elizabeth
Thumbnail

YouNoMe

On 3/27/2023 at 7:06 PM, BlackDahlia1 said:

Was glad to finally see some pics, then it all became SM links again.🥺

I post the links to give credit. Posting content is a tricky thing. I know I'm not the most aggressive when it comes down to research, so I strive to create a pathway of acknowledgement to those who are. Posting only pics is not a horrible idea, one of the greatest advantages is that--that method my help steer ppl away from one-sided perceptions. If I'm breaking any rules, I'm sure administration would have corrected me by now. When I subjectively disagree with someone over trivial matters, I simply distance myself from that content creator or content. It's not likely that I would track them down and terrorize them over their choice of expression. If you wanted to enlightened me or suggest something, then perhaps your tone should have been just that, positively suggestive. I'd wonder how'd you react if someone approached you they way you so determinedly approached me? 

The Upcoming Coronation. Catherine to Outshine the King? 

Yahoo

image.thumb.png.b74f8f6704acb9c4fd976a645779c6a3.pngimage.thumb.png.8b5cab033c69b2f7324e5cece98da34c.pngimage.thumb.png.8d10083fc7ce2a3adc3f75993a30bbfc.png

Kate Middleton's Coronation Outfit Is 'Under Discussion' Because She May Outshine The King

Georgia Dodd

Sat, April 15, 2023 at 4:30 PM PDT·3 min read

In this article:

Kate Middleton might have to make a difficult style decision ahead of the coronation. Reports have emerged that the royal might not wear her sparkly headpiece to her father-in-law, King Charles III’s, coronation on May 6. Apparently, Charles is worried that Kate may upstage him at his own coronation! At previous coronations, members of the royal family have always worn their finest gowns and jewelry, including tiaras.

READ MORE: Prince William And Kate Middleton Are Having ‘Terrible Rows’ After He Failed To Defend Her Against Harry’s Memoir Attacks

Kate Middleton May Not Wear A Tiara To The Coronation Because King Charles III Is Worried She'll Outshine Him

Time is running out for members of the royal family to pick out the perfect coronation outfit as the ceremony is in just over a month's time. The coronation at Westminster Abbey will see both King Charles and Queen Camilla crowned. However, there are reports that conversations are still ongoing over what the Princess of Wales will wear on the big day.

ADVERTISEMENT

It has long been noted that King Charles' coronation will be a scaled-back version of his mother's in 1953. The King wants members of his family to wear fewer regalia for his coronation for fear that they may upstage him. There have even been suggestions that royal ladies like Kate and Sophie, the Duchess of Edinburgh, may not wear their classic tiaras.

So, Kate may break tradition and forgo her tiara in favor of a more low-key option at the historic event. One respected royal jewelry blogger reported to PEOPLE that it's possible a daytime formal dress code could be set, which would see tiaras replaced with hats. "Tiaras were worn by nearly every royal lady at the Queen's coronation in 1953, as well lots of aristocratic women but times have certainly changed in 70 years," Lauren Kiehna, blogger of The Court Jeweller told the publication. And, Kate has worn some seriously stylish hats in the past, like the one she "copied" from Meghan Markle.

"I'm certainly hoping we'll see coronation tiaras, but it's possible that Charles is following the example of some of his European counterparts, like the King of the Netherlands, and setting a daytime formal dress code for the event," she continued. "That would mean that we could still see some grand jewels, like necklaces, brooches, and earrings but no tiaras. I'll be sad if that's true but it may just be another part of the 'de-formalizing' of the British royal world that has taken place over the last several decades."

However, the King and Queen will definitely be wearing glittering crowns on coronation day. Earlier in 2023, it was revealed that Camilla will be crowned with the controversial Queen Mary's Crown on Charles' big day. It's reportedly the first time in recent history that an existing crown will be used during the Coronation of a Queen Consort. In the past, a new crown had been made for the occasion. We can't wait to see what members of the royal family will wear for the coronation!

READ MORE: Prince Harry Is Reportedly Desperate To Prove He’s 'More Popular And Powerful' Than King Charles Ahead Of Coronation

View comments (513)

ADVERTISEMENT