Bellazon

Ysé Paris Strawberry Blonde Model

Eisenheim

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to identify this Ysé Paris model. It seems her first name is Victoire (if you check the product page (no longer available, hence the link to a cached version), you can see "Victoire is wearing a size 34" written at the bottom of the main picture), though that remains to be confirmed.

Any help would be appreciated!

cAooSnY.jpgtquWfBi.jpgYFuH7Tf.jpgHJXfGSp.jpgc0OWjvP.jpgqC0WyYE.jpg

Thank you very much for that!

Oddly enough, when I first saw your reply, that Instagram account was public, but now, as I am writing this message, I noticed it just became private. 🤔

Nonetheless, your help is greatly appreciated!

I am still looking for her full name, if anyone knows it. 😀

• 11 months later...

Update: found a few more pictures of her online, on the Japanese Madame Figaro website, where she is listed as Victoire Forest:

Victoire Forestエッフェル塔にほど近いパリ15区の生まれの23歳。子どもの頃から憧れていたファッションを学ぶため、パリ15区のMod'Art International Paris(モダール・インターナショナル)に入学。ファッションコミュニケーションを専攻する。最終学年の今年の9月から老舗百貨店「ボン・マルシェ」のプレスとして1年間のインターンシップがスタートする。Instagram:@vic_pgm

Mind you, looking for 'Victoire Forest' on Google does not bring any picture of her, so I am not sure what that means (could it be that it is not actually her last name?).