Bellazon

Stunning brunette for stock photos

torbarreiro

Hi folks. I'm looking for more info about this model. Only know that the photos are from a photographer named Vitaly Valua, his Instagram account (@valua_studio) doesn't give any more info about her. Haven't been able to find photos of her from another photographer...

Thanks!!

beautiful-young-woman-relaxing-haystack-beautiful-sexy-girl-nature-happy-brunette-girl-long-brown-hair-147451278.jpg beautiful-girl-nature-spring-wildflowers-background-young-woman-over-summer-field-portrait-brunette-long-brown-140368444.jpg stock-photo-portrait-of-a-smiling-young-woman-with-a-brown-hair-beautiful-young-female-model-with-healthy-1583664919.jpg stock-photo-portrait-of-a-smiling-young-woman-with-a-brown-hair-beautiful-young-female-model-with-healthy-1586484673.jpg stock-photo-young-slim-woman-with-a-naked-body-hides-it-a-pink-dress-portrait-of-an-young-beautiful-woman-1585283737.jpg all-aperto-giovani-della-donna-del-ritratto-127916217.jpg young-woman-long-straight-hair-studio-portrait-attractive-brunette-girl-fashion-model-wears-black-shirt-anf-jeans-147571202.jpg 1000_F_320471284_tpnOwN3meX55VFuP7A63dbu0RzddaF6K.jpg portrait-young-caucasian-woman-outdoors-portrait-young-caucasian-woman-outdoors-closeup-girl-posing-outside-nature-127916134.jpg 1000_F_329455647_SetU2QNvY4rzMtML5DJpmJbGVLUjNjFg.jpg

Two more photos, I believe it's her although I couldn't say for sure as these ones are coincidences found by Bing search. Seems the same to me but the makeup/hair are different, that's why she may not be recognizable at first sight.

The main problem I find trying to ID her is that all the photos are from the same source, and this photographer in his Instagram (and Facebook and others) account doesn't tag her, nor any other staff members (so it's a dead end) of her photoshoots. So, I'm trying to find photos from other photographers if these lead to new info, but these two photos for the time being do not link to any more photos or any way to know where they came from (the official source, which seem to be once again stock photos). Any suggestions would be welcome!

1509739279-asset.jpg uslygi_fryzjerskie_col@2x-v2__.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After keeping my research, can nearly confirm that the model of my last reply (the two photos, or at least the last one) is Nastia Sobol (http://www.lookmodelsinternational.com/models/3479). She is not the model we are talking about in this thread, although in some photos could be mistaken with (make up has this things I guess...). To clarify, I post a photo of Nastia Sobol, in which it is clear that is not the model of this topic.

Sorry guys for the mistake. Cheers!

a816f71b6d28a3ef34f4b461b3e05cf7.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...