Bellazon

Jenny Klopper
Thumbnail

Jenny Klopper is an Australian fashion model that worked internationally in the 80s & 90s and was represented by Ursula Hufnagl Model Management (Sydney). Hugely popular in Australia, she was well known to all the teen girls as she graced the pages of Dolly magazine every month.

"From builder's laborer to top model sounds hard to believe, doesn't it? But that's exactly what happened to Jenny Klopper! Two years ago, at 16, she was working at a building site (which she insists was great fun) and then someone introduced her to the infamous Graham Shearer, who asked her if she'd mind if he took some test shots of her. A few weeks later, Ursula Hufnagl Model Management phoned Jenny offering to fly her to Sydney to sign a modeling contract! "It was weird to go from laboring to modeling," said Jenny. "But I've never looked back." Jenny appeared on two Dolly covers, has featured on many pages of fashion magazines and recently some TV commercials for The Daily Mirror and Cleo. The highlight of my modeling career would probably be when I went to Bali for ten days. It was the first time I'd been away and I just loved it!" This year Jenny is off to Japan in September, then hopes to go to Paris. She's just returned to Sydney after spending a year in Melborne and Perth and is ready to get into hard work...but it won't only be modeling. "Well I've got this idea that I'd like to go to Darwin and be a jillaroo. You know, like a female jackaroo, rounding up sheep and stuff. It would be a great thing to do for awhile I think. I really want to see more of Australia." So from builder's laborer to model to jillaroo? Wow, Jenny! You wouldn't read about it!"
-Excerpt from Dolly Magazine, Unknown date

Hair: Dark Blond
Eyes: Hazel
Nationality: Australian

• 2 weeks later...