Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

PHOTOS: Jessica Alba Insists She Has 'Bubble Butt'

We're not sure what it is, but we want one now

She looks incredible on the cover of Self magazine this week, but Jessica Alba has revealed even she has body insecurities, insisting she has a 'bubble butt'. So what's that, and more importantly, how do we get one!?

We think her cute curves look amazing on the cover of Self, but Jessica Alba has confessed that she has to work hard in the gym to fight her "bubble butt". Yeah, right!

She showed off her body in a skin-tight Cynthia Rowley dress for the photoshoot, while the caption alongside reads: "How she stays this hot." Tell us! Now!

post-17383-0-71644600-1345061356_thumb.j

"To tone up, I do jump lunges and squat jumps. They make me want to vomit, but they're the best for getting my legs in shape."

Sounds like a lot of hard work to us...

Jessica admitted that she puts the hours in with her exercise regime in order to keep eating the food she loves and fend off her 'bubble butt'.

She went on: "Bubble butts, like my Dad and I have, run in my family.

"I took cooking class, so now I make some pretty bomb Indian food. We love vindaloo."

The gorgeous Jessica Alba loves a good curry? Who knew!

We'll remember that next time we're tucking into a cheeky Tikka Masala...

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/84868/PHOTOS-Jessica-Alba-Insists-She-Has-Bubble-Butt