Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

She's starting to wear way too much make-up, and I hate it. She has a bangin complexion, and she covers it with all that white make-up. For example, look at the 1st 2 compared to the 3rd. She should just leave it a little natural.

post-91-1114898547_thumb.jpg

post-91-1114898574_thumb.jpg

post-91-1114898611_thumb.jpg

Nah, I don't think she does. The only time she looked pale was after filming "Into the Blue", and that was due to that extreme blonde hair. The blondeness was way too much and made it seem like she was pale.

I also like the blonde, it doesn't matter. She looks good no matter what, except with that new short hair. She needs the longer hair.

I don't like it too blonde though, as long as she doesn't over do it with the make-up too.

I dunno, the blonde just doesn't look natural on her, though it does on some others. I think if JA wants to keep this color and wants it to look natural she should go a few tints darker (medium/darkblonde) and drop the "golden" look. And she shouldn't make her eyebrows so light. That also makes it look strange. A color like that in honey would look better. The way she has it now makes her look like a barbie doll.

And Brit, I have no idea what your natural haircolor is, but if you want it blonde I suggest you visit a hairdresser, especially if your origional haircolor is dark. Dying it yourself will only work if you go only a few tints lighter (Darkbrown to lightbrown, for example) It isn't cheap, but you'll be walking out with your hair looking the way you want it to be.

I also like the blonde, it doesn't matter. She looks good no matter what, except with that new short hair. She needs the longer hair.

I don't like it too blonde though, as long as she doesn't over do it with the make-up too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly what this man says ^^ ;)

good pics Sha! I think she looks better here. I dunno really why (she still has her dyed hair and eyebrows) but she doesn't seem to have all that much make-up one and I like her outfit. The short hair looks nice too :)