Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

I'm no expert on sizes, but I recently read an interview with Kim and she said that although she's curvy, she's also very tiny and that's why her size is 2. She also said that she looks bigger on TV and in photos than in reality. People just don't realize she's quite short. I don't know, though - can somebody please post a picture of a "size 2" woman?

nice ass shot

20070926kimkardashianmo.th.jpg

Just because she's short, doesn't automatically make her a size 2. I have a friend whose ass is about the same size as Kim's (and I'm sooo jealous) and she's a size 8. I think overall Kim is more slim and toned than my friend, but that ass alone automatically kicks her out of the 2 category. My friend has to buy larger sizes in jeans and pants because of her big booty. I don't know any size 2 or size 4 jeans that are going to accomodate that ass, unless she's getting things made to custom fit her, then the seamstress/designer probably just tells her "Oh, this is a size 2 and it'll fit you perfectly!" after they've done all sort of alterations to fit her butt.

By the way, I think Victoria Beckham is a size 0, so someone like Cheryl Tweedy is probably a size 2.

OK, so why would she lie about her size? In a supposedly "frank" interview, with supposedly "unretouched" photos in Life & Style magazine (I have it, and I think the photos still were somewhat retouched)... She knows that nobody's gonna believe her, so why lie like that?

Kim, reveal your real size, it's not gonna hurt anybody, even yourself! ;)